Sunday 10 July 2016

Your words make us the Best candid wedding photographer

 I must say that Studio Rollei made our wedding day absolutely amazing.  After having engagement pictures done by another photographer of kanpur that I was less than impressed with, I knew I needed to have a great photographer for wedding for our destination wedding.  I am so happy I went with Studio Rollei best candid destination photographer in kanpur and not one of the “preferred vendors” the resort had. His communication was amazing and straight forward , he used to tell how things could be made better.  He would typically email me back within an hour, even at odd hours of the day.  Most importantly, the photos were amazing.  I would hire Studio Rollei best candid destination wedding photographer again and again if I could.  I received my photos quicker than the timeframe I was given.   Also, his prices are very reasonable.  While you may pay a little more than you would for the other cheap unprofessional photographers but his photos would turn out much better than those.  You definitely get what you pay for with Studio Rollei best candid destination wedding photographer in kanpur and a little more!  When Team of Studio Rollei candid photographer arrives on your wedding day, they will start working immediately while getting to know you.  Thanks Studio Rollei for capturing my dream destination wedding so perfectly.
Rishi Srivastava
Thanks Rishi for your kind words that make us the best candid destination wedding photographer in kanpur.
For more reviews visit our website studiorollei.com

No comments:

Post a Comment