Wednesday 6 July 2016

Best maternity (pregnancy) photographer in kanpur

I was searching for a photographer for my maternity (pregnancy) shoot and after meeting many photographers in kanpur who claimed to be a maternity photographer on internet and found them very armature in photography i think most of there review are fake till I met Saurabh mishra of Studio Rollei he is really a professional photographer in kanpur he showed us his work and I was spell bound with his work and immediately booked him for the shoot , till the date of the shoot he patiently responded to all my queries and gave his expert suggestions regarding the shoot, on the day he took our pics very professionally and he knew his work. The Final pictures that I received were stunning and really  world class and were of the same quality that I had searched and saw on internet. I would really say Studio Rollei is the best maternity photographer in kanpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment