Tuesday 28 June 2016

Best candid wedding photographer in kanpur, U.P.

I met Tanuj and Meghna at the beginning of last year when they were in need of a wedding photographer and searched our firm Studio Rollei as Best Photographer in Kanpur, uttar pradesh, India and on discussing with their friends they were pleased when few of their friends even recommended us, as I had shot some of their weddings or family sessions. When I met with Tanuj I knew we would be a great match!
Showing up to the hotel on the big day was great. The atmosphere in the air was amazing. They was surrounded by so many friends and her family, you could just tell how excited they all were and how much this entire day meant to them. To feel that when walking through the door I knew that this was going to be a amazing fun filled shoot
image
image
image
image
Thank you Tanuj and Meghna for such an amazing day. I had so much fun working with both of you and you truly show what love really means. I am so happy to have met you both and look forward to working with you more in the future!
For more stunning photos visit www.Studiorollei.com, bestcandidweddingphotographerinup.in, bestcandidweddingphotographerinkanpur.in

No comments:

Post a Comment